Bulk Handling Conveyors
For more than three decades, Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) has been building highquality equipment designed and constructed to meet demanding operational needs. BHS constantly improves features and utilizes superior components to build our conveyors, surpassing industry standards and providing superior performance with low-maintenance requirements. BHS designs and manufactures heavy-duty chainbelt, idlerbelt, sortbelt and sliderbed conveyors for Municipal Solid Waste, Single Stream recycling, Construction & Demolition waste and other processing applications.
Increases transport productivity with minimal required maintenance. Tailored to project requirements to deliver consistent performance and exceed industry standards.
- Drive pulleys are double-keyed and idler pulleys are single-keyed to shaft in sliderbed
- Emergency pull-cords are included on sortbelts
- Structure-formed steel pan, upgrades available
- Conveyors for manual sorting are ergonomically designed with rolled edges
- TEFC energy efficient motor with Class II gear reducer
- Single Stream
- Construction & Demolition
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Secondary Plastic
- Green Waste & Food Waste